Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Disneyland!!


I was at the US Open dance championship http://www.usopenswingdc.com/ in Anahiem, CA It was a really fun event nice weather and great location. It was interesting to see how nervous every one got before compeating, even though they have been doing the same thing all year. Thats when I realized how much presure we put on ourselves just for the title or name of somthing. Versus the best that we can do for ourselves. Compeating in West Coast Swing is fun to me because of how laid back and relaxed it is even with the routines division. Its not as stressful as other forms of dance.

While there for the weekend I also got to go to disneyland this was my first disney experience ever in my life. It was truely an amazing experience and a totally fun, relaxing time. There was hardly any lines so I got the chance to check out almost the whole park in just a few hours. For those of you who have never been it is not like 6flags which has the fastest coolest and most exciting rides. Its more like the layed back remember the good ole days type of place.

No comments: