Friday, March 16, 2007


So I was asking God for a little more cash to help with my new hobby westie(west coast swing) cause we travel alot for competitions and this week I got 2 extra babysittng Jobs whoooo hoo but I have some other things that people have told me about and I need to check out how flexiable they are for me. I Just wanted to say thanks for supporting me. The picture is of my friend Dallas(the cute girl in white shirt) in a westie workshop last weekend. As soon as I figure out how to put a video up I will cause I have some great footage of me winning 1st place in novice J&J division. c ya guys

5 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

I'm so proud of you!! Love you!

Ben said...

Google is convenient - Micheal used it to post the video from MADJam and StrictlyWestie.com:
https://www.google.com/video/upload/UploadInfo?hl=en

Samantha F. said...

I can't wait to see the video!! =D

becca said...

thanks cap it was helpful but i think my computer isnt acting right

J@KE said...

Great for you!!!!