Sunday, March 11, 2007

its already march

So again its been to long Im really not doing to well at this game, but more people are starting to read my stuff so I guess I should be consistent. Lets see where to start I have been doing alot of West Coast Swing lately more then Ballet and Im getting pretty good at it. But like an new thing it takes time and money, which a starving artist like my self usally doesnt have. So Im thinking up new and creative ways to increas my income but still have time to dance with flexiable hours so far I've got: dog walking, modeling, baby-sitting, become a caddie, fitness instructor, party consultant, photographer assistent, a barista(starbucks person), secretary, waitress, a DJ(not really sure I would be good at it), jewelry maker, dance retail, and last but not least telemarketer! Got any Ideas let me know. On a different note I cant believe the great weather we are having it was 53 today yippee! spring is coming

8 comments:

J@KE said...

YAY YOU POSTED!!!!!!

Second do you prefer Becca or Rebecca?

Third I understand you know -Cap.

And forth It was good to see you at the barlows the other night. :-)

Later,

J@KE

J@KE said...

Hay send me a letter,

purity111@gmail.com

becca said...

thanks jake Im cool with either as long as it isnt becky. It was nice seeing you too

J@KE said...

But which do you prefer???

J@KE

Ben said...

Someone I know who dances out in CA is a Yoga instructor on the side.

And three cheers for WCS.

Samantha F. said...

Ha! I finally found your blog!!
(Note: Thank you Jake for the UBER-convenient listing of just about all the blogs I read!!)

I understand being a personal assistant is pretty flexible. Also, believe it or not, having a paper route brings in BIG bucks. You're up at 1am and thereabouts, but the pay is verrrrry good.

Your blog rocks, keep posting!

becca said...

thanks samantha great tip
and cap' your awsome have fun in boston without me:-(
jake watever sounds good to you makes you happy or comfortable Im cool with

J@KE said...

I think I'll stick with Rebecca. After all it is your given name.

Hay Cap. Hope you got my little note ok.....lol. sorry.

J@KE