Friday, November 16, 2007

movement


So If you were to sit down and think about how many times a day we are in constant movement you would most certainly get tired out from it. Good thing God gave us a subconscious mind so we don't worry our pretty little heads over it. But next lets look at how much we interact with other people in movement....and I don't mean walking by a college and handing them a envelope or bumping into a lady at the grocery store. No, No I mean really giving of your self like; a hug or a back rub, taking a quite walk together or even a dance in the rain. These are things that we can count on our fingers how many times we have had contact and movement with other people. But you say to me "I don't like any one or I have significant other these are to romantic for just friends."
That's just it If we block out these parts of life because we think some one might take it the wrong way. Well then we aren't really living. A hug is wonderful gesture that as a kid you could give it to any one, any time you pleased even if it was Mister Scrooge he would smile. I don't know why I'm writing all this but I just think sometimes people get lonely and we build a wall and then we don't even realize how we got so uptight. Peace

5 comments:

Ben said...

Yah, touch - humans might not underrate it, but Americans sure do.

becca said...

wait wat Im slightly confused?? are you saying Im right

Ben said...

Yes, you're very right. I offer hugs to people and get this weird look - like I have a fifth ear growing out of my forehead, just because I offer a hug!

Samantha F. said...

Leland (the minister from Africa) said that men in Africa walk around holding hands all the time. And it's guys who are completely straight, it isn't any funny business or anything!

There is something to be said for interacting with people with a kindness that is from the heart. I think that for me, I just have to stop worrying what others are going to think or say.

Sarah Barlow said...

RIGHT ON!! Hugs are the best and I love giving them to everyone because they feel loved no matter what they are dealing with that day!
Sam..Rebecca and I hold hands and we're not even in Africa! LOL
I don't know when that became weird for friends to do! Crazy world!