Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stepping out


So Im really tired to night this should be short I just felt I needed to touch on something real quick. Im leaving for Boston tomorrow for a swing competition and I am flying stand by which Im very nervous about but excited to see God work thru it. Because with Him all things are possiable. But you may ask why are you flying stand by well I have a friend who works for the airlines and is letting me use their pass so as long as there is a seat available I get on for free!! So Im really putting my faith out that I dont need to worry about it becasue God has good plans for me. GOOD NIGHT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often encounter difficult time more or less in my life. However, when I saw this Rebecca’s site, showing a little part of her life, it gives me energy and “belief.” What I can do is what I can do my best – after that, let the God decide what’s headed. It may be just like airline’s standby ticket. Do your best and see! Thank you, Rebecca!!

becca said...

hey your welcome Im glad this was motivating thanks for commenting!