Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good Times



St. Louis is pretty cool place they have some good food, nice wheather, awsome people, and a clean city. Dallas and I took some pretty funny pictures while there here is 1 of them. I wanted to tell you guys about something. A couple of posts ago I was asking God to bring more work to me for my new hobby westie. I just realized he did, a few weeks ago I got asked to start teaching 2 more lessons so I have a little extra cash. yea which I want to continue to be faithful with and tithe my 10% so that I will be blessed. But do you think it matters to God if I spend my money that I just earned before titheing and still give him 10% just not right a way? hmmm interesting I think

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your suppose to give your FIRST 10% to God....then spend the rest!!

J@KE said...

I think that it applys to setting aside 10% when you receive pay and not spending that 10%. I don't think you have to give it right away you just have to make sure He gets it "off the top". I would give it as soon as you can but it doesn't have to be right away.

J@KE

Anonymous said...

What matters is the heart.
If I wanted to give you a gift and I gave it to you tomorrow instead of today - it is still a gift whether I buy myself something in the meantime or not.
Besides, when you have determined a certain amount to give to God, haven't you already given it to Him at that point? Is it not just a matter of fulfilling your vow?

Samantha F. said...

Oooo, I like what friend of a friend said.

I've started writing a check for my tithe right when I get paid, and then giving it at the next opportunity. But in truth, I believe that all that matters is your heart. God looks at your heart after all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca! I am one of your fans! I really like your dancing – you look awesome! It is very good for you to expand your dance horizons with West Coast Swing. I also would like to say that you are also very good in other dances like Rumba, Samba, Cha-cha, Salsa, and many other dances. You are totally AMAZING!!