Tuesday, May 15, 2007

traveling


Im sorry guys for not posting for so long I was traveling alot and then I forgot my account info but we are all good now. Lets see where to start I am posting this from my friends computor in Indiana and you ask, Why am I there? Well I got asked to do a score film and the director lives in Indy and I came out here to get fitted in the dress for the film which is set in the mid 1800's and do a little rehearsing too but when I get back Im going to St louis, MO with Dallas this weekend. So besides these trips I also went to milwaukee and madison for a couple days and I was compeating in a pro-am wcs and took 4th place with my coach christopher hussey. So I will try to catch you all up further tomorrow. love ya all lots peace out

4 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

Whoa! Gorgeous pic Rebecca!!!
Can't wait till Chicago!!! :) Love you!

becca said...

thanks sweetie pie 6 more days yea baby

J@KE said...

Nice to see you posting again.

How did the movie go?

sorry I missed this post the first time....

J@KE

becca said...

jake I havent filmed the movie yet and I still could use some practis hint hint that war movie you told me about when do I ge to see it?